As far as we have seen, this is the classiest, best laid out little introductory logbook on the market. You’ll love the graphics and the clarity which include emphasis shading, even little aircraft icons to identify the Category & Class columns.
Turning the page:
- First there is a space to record Student, Flight School, and CFI information,
- Next, pertinent Radio Frequencies and Airplane Information
- Then there is a concise Private Pilot Training record in three phases,
- Followed by five (double) pages, each with five lines, for recording your first flights.
- The back two pages even have preprinted Endorsements and Notes
The book cover is sturdy, back leather-textured, and measures 4.25”H x 7.25”W.
The COAST PX20 Dual Color LED Flashlight combines five super bright white LEDs with one red LED. Each LED is controlled by a separate switch, allowing you to turn on...
Durable white plastic tag with a solid red stripe, black lettering (double sided design), leather strap, and brass buckle. Made In USA
Have your bag more visible and stand out among other "crew" bags with this brand new, unique, and durable flight crew luggage tag.One side says "Flight Crew" while the other...
Another item we use ourselves quite a bit and love it! It also makes a great back-up light for night flying and will double as survival gear. Powered by 2-2016...