This is a huge book!
We now have the latest edition in stock! - 12th EDITION
It's full of everything aviation. And, we do mean everything. This ultimate reference book explains all aspects of aviation from props to heavy jets.
Here's just a little of what you'll find:
- Everything you need to know about airspace and airports
- A real world look at instrument flight from beginning to end.
- What's legal and what's not.
- Everything about navigation, radios, and antennas
- GPS, WAAS, ADS-B, HF, and more
- Interrelationship of speed, altitude, jet/turbine operations.
- Details on certificates, documents, logging time, drugs, medical.
- Weather, icing, NOTAMs, FSS direct back door cell numbers
- Part 135 and Part 121 operations
- definitions, W&B, qualifications, FT&D
- Commercial operations
- OpSpecs, ramp checks, checkrides, PRIA
How to handle an emergency and what to do if you're charged with a violation
Reference tables, virtually every rule of thumb, conversions and much, much more.
Really, there's just too much in this book to summarize here.
Private Pilot Magazine Senior Editor Norm Goyer read through the book and said, "KEEP THIS ONE!"
In April 2004, Flying Magazine said "EVERYTHING EXPLAINED packs together a wealth of funny explanations, cheesy clip art and tons of graphs and illustrations to actually make it, believe it or not, FUN to bone up on the regs!"
8.5" x 11", 10th Edition, published in 2014
by Richie Lengel
Everything you need to know about aviation. All in one handy reference guide.
The COAST PX20 Dual Color LED Flashlight combines five super bright white LEDs with one red LED. Each LED is controlled by a separate switch, allowing you to turn on...
Durable white plastic tag with a solid red stripe, black lettering (double sided design), leather strap, and brass buckle. Made In USA
Have your bag more visible and stand out among other "crew" bags with this brand new, unique, and durable flight crew luggage tag.One side says "Flight Crew" while the other...
Another item we use ourselves quite a bit and love it! It also makes a great back-up light for night flying and will double as survival gear. Powered by 2-2016...